LAS VEGAS — Perhaps you didn’t get to make the trip to the Las Vegas Market earlier this week, or maybe you just couldn’t get around to all the showrooms you wanted to see.
Here’s a recap of some of introductions and new products covered in Furniture Today:
- Bedding Inds. of America boosts split-head portfolio with new line
- Bedgear looks to the future in Vegas showroom theme
- What do Corsicana Mattress and WinkBeds have planned under new partnership?
- Diamond’s new smart bed set to take flight in Las Vegas
- Englander redesigns this keystone collection to mark 130 years
- Kluft’s luxury sleep family is getting bigger
- Malouf Home readies launch of 3 new lines at Las Vegas
- Puffy aims for brick-and-mortar retailers with hybrid, memory foam beds
- Serta Simmons rolls out 50 new beds as part of turnaround strategy
- After 5-year break, this foam, mattress company returns to Las Vegas
- South Bay sees product opportunity in these 3 key areas
- New Tesla, cash and free floor samples: Spring Air drives traffic with giveaways
- Sleep hot? Sleep cold? Spring Air’s new line flips for customized comfort
- Symphony Sleep unveils 7 new accessories to boost bed base tickets
- Tempur-Pedic unveils line designed to provide pressure relief
- Tempur Sealy integrates A.I. in newest ActiveBreeze smart bed
- Therapedic turns to Greek mythology to name new natural collection
- Therapedic redesigns 2 leading mattress collections for Las Vegas Market
Upholstery & Case goods
- Abbyson unveiling 37 collections, with both indoor and outdoor offerings
- Abbyson plans special launch event for JoJo Fletcher line
- Armen Living sets grand opening party to celebrate expanded Vegas showroom
- A.R.T. makes its Las Vegas debut with new combined showroom
- Caracole joins A.R.T. at its new 6,000-square-foot Vegas showroom
- Flexsteel expands its showcase in new Vegas showroom
- Artist collaborations, lighting, signature designs are part of these LVMkt introductions
- Furniture of America offers Vegas marketgoers new products, lunch and a daily contest
- Fusion Designs to celebrate new Las Vegas showroom with ribbon cutting
- Case good supplier’s new chair display fixture helps retailers maximize floor space
- Hooker to target designers in Vegas; unveils new upholstery, lighting
- Which case goods supplier will return to Las Vegas Market after 9 years away?
- South Bay’s new power motion sofa with integrated bed base does it all
- Las Vegas showroom next step in Sundays’ growth
- Sunpan to inaugurate new Las Vegas showroom with ribbon cutting
- Vilo Home heads to Vegas with new showroom, big dining push
- Upholstery manufacturers bring new product; retailers respond
- Value, innovation, path to purchase dominate conversations at Vegas
- Capel addresses demand for ‘earth-friendly products’ with 3 Las Vegas rug intros
- Kalaty celebrates 45 years with new catalog and collections in LV
- Nourison Home sets introduction lineup for Vegas market
- Unique Loom and Jill Zarin to present The Lux Life at Las Vegas Market
Plus, don’t miss these slideshows of Las Vegas products!
- Bedding bonanza slated for January’s Vegas market
- Case pieces feature flair for form and finish at Las Vegas Market
- Pull up a chair!
- Out and about with outdoor furnishings on offer in Vegas
- Fashion at your feet: See these 10 rug introductions at Vegas market
- Padded, cushioned, upholstered, soft – what’s on the upholstery lineup in Vegas?
The post Been there, seen that? Look again … at LVMkt offerings appeared first on Furniture Today.