SADDLE BROOK, N.J. — Floor covering and home accents manufacturer Nourison Home is introducing dozens of new broadloom carpet styles at the upcoming Las Vegas Market in its showroom, C-112.
“We have put a strong emphasis on the hand-loom, hand-crafted segment of our broadloom business in 2024,” said Gerard O’Keefe, president of broadloom and business development. “This category has helped fuel our growth over the past several years and continues to be the engine that drives our rapidly expanding custom rug business.”
New styles and collections include the following:
- Odyssey – An organic, casual take on the classic Greek Key motif. Hand loomed in naturally striated high-performance wool and nylon.
- Desert Contours & Desert Links – Decorative flatweaves that combine multiple fibers to create pile textures. Transitional and modern patterns are woven with specially dyed yarns.
- Niagra – Tonal soothing colors create a flowing organic pattern. Textured flatweave pile adds movement and dimension.
- Baja – Multi-tone flatweaves with a decorative low-profile texture. A natural fiber look, hand loomed in PET yarn.
- Laguna – Decorative, textured stripe with a hint of luster. Fine wool, lustrous nylon and natural cotton create a multi-level loop pile.
Many of Nourison Home’s current and new broadloom styles are hand loomed in 15-foot widths. Custom-sized rugs are fabricated in Nourison Home’s facility in Georgia and are crafted and shipped in two weeks or less.
The Nourison showroom will be open to coincide with the Surfaces show also running in Las Vegas that time.